Close button Close Menu

I bought a Simmons Beauty Rest World Classic in 2007 and have had to replace it because of an it has done the same thing again. It is at least 1.5 inches and in the middle of the mattress. What do I need to do to get it replaced under warranty?

asked Feb 01 '13
Patti S's gravatar image
Patti S from Evansville, IN
  • 0 karma
  • 0 answers
  • average

Hi Patti, The warranty procedure is always the same. Call the retailer you bought it from and register your complaint with them. It is their job to deal with Simmons to facilitate an exchange. When you do get authorization to exchange, avoid the plush and pillowtop models, as they will continually wear as yours has. Opt for the plush/firm tight top model for durability. If you want it softer, add a 2" layer of soft latex to do that job well and long term.

answered Feb 03 '13
Peter Cancelli's gravatar image
Peter Cancelli ♦
  • 3.9k karma
  • 238 answers
  • 16.6 average
Your answer
toggle preview


Follow this Question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments



Asked: Feb 01 '13

Seen: 4,242 times

Last updated: Feb 03 '13

Best Mattress Research Tools

Save this Rebate Code