Close button Close Menu

I have a mattress that I love that has various different fabrics that don't match on the top, side and bottom. But for the life of me, I can't recall what they are called, and the internet is clueless to what I am looking for.

asked Jan 23 '14
Anonymous223's gravatar image

Is there any additional detail you can provide, like any information on the label? Or perhaps you could take a picture of it and post a link to it here?

(Jan 23 '14) GoodBed Help ♦♦ GoodBed Help's gravatar image

Usually that type of mattress would be called a Crazy Quilt. In most cases it is left over pieces of ticking or panels that have slight imperfections. Sometimes it is the end of a roll of discontinued fabric that is used rather than discarded. I have seen some pretty nice mattresses made with discontinued panels and in most cases there is a cost savings.

answered Feb 04 '14
Tony Amato's gravatar image
Tony Amato ♦
  • 30 karma
  • 6 answers
  • 5.0 average
Your answer
toggle preview


Follow this Question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments



Asked: Jan 23 '14

Seen: 2,185 times

Last updated: Feb 04 '14

Save this Rebate Code