TEMPUR material is engineered to absorb and redistribute body weight (pressure), conforming exactly to every curve and angle of your body while supporting you in perfect alignment and drastically reducing tossing and turning caused by painful pressure points. Our Swedish scientists spent nearly a decade and millions of research dollars perfecting TEMPUR material as the ultimate sleep surface. Today, Tempur-Pedic products have earned a variety of prestigious recognitions, providing confirmation that Tempur-Pedic products are of the highest quality.
the right bed for you?
This mattress type is an excellent match
for 24% of people.
Take the match quiz to see whether this brand is right for you.
Here are some large retailer sites where we’ve found ratings of this specific model. Note
that mattress rating scores on retailer sites tend to be higher
and GoodBed can't assess the trustworthiness of these reviews.
Memory Foam Details: 0.8" TEMPUR® Comfort Layer + 2.8" TEMPUR® material Support Layer
Core Details: 4.3" Convoluted AirFlow System™ Base Layer
Foundation Name: MicroSuede - High and Low Profile Foundation
Foundation Type: Platform
Specific Foundation: Recommended
Warranty Details: 20 year limited warranty (10/10)
General Features: TEMPUR Pressure-Relieving Material:
- One Approx. 0.8" TEMPUR Comfort Layer - Softer formula for enhanced responsiveness
- One Approx. 2.8" TEMPUR Support Layer
- Edge to edge, pressure-relieving comfort and therapeutic support
- One Approx. 4.4" AirFlow System Base Layer
- Provides firm support to TEMPUR layers and increases air circulation
Patented, One-Sided Design:
- No flipping, rotating or turning
Removable, Washable Cover:
- Breathable, multi-fiber knit top and sides featuring a stylish, transitional pattern and reinforced Ecru MicroSuede triangle corner accents
- Non-skid bottom
- Concealed handles
- Luxurious look and feel
Advanced Performance Platform Foundation:
- Superior structural design
- Constructed with durable MDF boards
- Nail-free assembly elminates squeak points
- Corner supports allow for great lateral loads
- Solid MDF top is reinforced for stability
- Coordinating MicroSuede cover
- Available in high or low height
- Provides firm, flat surface needed to support Tempur-Pedic mattresses