Mattress fit is personal. This mattress type is an ideal match for 26% of people. Are you part of that 26%?
Insights from Serta iComfort Directions
• Made in USA
• Comfort level: firm
• Mattress type: Memory Foam
• Mattress height: 11
• Quliting layers: EverCool™ Gfx Memory Foam is super breathable & features an infusion of heat-conducting graphene material that provides conforming comfort & wicks heat away from body
• More quilting layers: Pods™ gel-activiated support layer & Comfortlast® Foam provide extra support & a firmer seating edge
• Comfort layers: Cool Action™ Dual Effects™ Gel Memory Foam provides support where you need it most & transports heat away from the layers above it
• More comfort layers: MicroSupport® gel beads provide extra push-back support; MicroCool+™ gel with phase-change material in a proprietary gel hat captures, stores & dissipates heat away from layers above
• Cover fabrication: Matelassé cover with ThermoCool™ fabric & Tencel®
• Edge construction: Ultimate Edge® Support strengthens mattress edges and reduces the annoying roll-off so you have more room to stretch
• Adustable bed compatible
Fit: Recommended for people who...
|Prefer to sleep on their back|
|Prefer to sleep on their stomach|
|Prefer medium softness|
Function: Rated for its...
The Serta iComfort Directions Inception mattress model is recommended by 57% of owners on GoodBed (based on 14 ratings + 1 review).
Do you have a Serta iComfort Directions Inception mattress? Write a Review!
The Inception is an unquilted medium-firm mattress model that is part of the iComfort product line manufactured by Serta.
Have an update or correction to our information about Serta iComfort Directions Inception? If so, please take a moment to suggest an edit.