Close button Close Menu

I bought a king bed set (two twins) and the Escape (S-Cape) adjustable bed bases about 10 years ago. I need a replacement part and wanted to see if ABC Mattress has records of our purchase so I would know what to order. We ordered on line at the time so I don't think there was any physical paper work. The name is Deborah and Ray Ainscough.

asked Mar 31 '14
Anonymous057's gravatar image


You may get better results by calling the store directly. They may or may not check this forum to be able to assist you.

The S Cape adjustable bases won't be covered under a warranty by now so you can cut out the middle man and call Leggett and Platt as well at 800-888-3078, option #2. You can order replacement parts directly from them. It would arrive to you in a few days by UPS. If you call them, you will need your serial # from the adjustable base. This may be on the back of your remote. Remove the battery cover and it could be on the inside. If it's not there, you'll need to look under the bases near the foot. The serial number is etched into one of the beams near the foot. The customer service folks at Leggett and Platt could be more specific on where to find this.

answered Apr 01 '14
Andrew Schlesser's gravatar image
Andrew Schle... ♦
  • 2.9k karma
  • 140 answers
  • 20.4 average
Your answer
toggle preview


Follow this Question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments



Asked: Mar 31 '14

Seen: 3,577 times

Last updated: Apr 01 '14

Save this Rebate Code