Happy New Year from all of us at GoodBed! With the dawn of a new year, it feels like a good time for some public reflection — both on where we’ve come from and where we’re going.
2012 was a record year for GoodBed. Here’s a look at some brief highlights from the past 12 months:
- Audience growth — 1.2 million mattress shoppers reached (the #1 research destination for mattress shoppers)
- Mattress community growth — hundreds of mattress businesses have now ‘claimed‘ their GoodBed profiles, including 80% of the top 15 bedding manufacturers
- GoodBed 101 — launched series of simple tips to help business owners maximize their claimed GoodBed profile
- Simplified profile admin for manufacturers — adding / removing dealers, editing product tags, adding new models
- Simplified profile admin for retailers — bulk store uploads, updating available brands & models
- Self-service display advertising — easy process, low minimum order size, guaranteed placement
- Site redesign — improved navigation, more premium look & feel
- New review summaries — rating breakdowns based on most common praise & complaints
- More product & store data — significantly improved coverage of what products are sold in what stores
- Mattress Expert Q&A — answers now being provided by over 30 active mattress experts
What a year! And of course, there were many more things that didn’t make this list!
That said, while we are certainly very proud of what we’ve accomplished to-date, we are by no means satisfied with where we are. In the context of our ultimate goals for how we can help both consumers and mattress businesses, there is still much to be done.
In our next post, we’ll provide some insight into where we are headed this coming year. We believe that 2013 is poised to be a truly break-through year for GoodBed, and look forward to sharing our vision with you!