We use mostly natural raw materials sustainably farmed from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree (also known as the "rubber tree") in our proprietary natural Reverie material for our mattresses and pillows. Each Reverie Comfort Sleep System is a customized combination of our patented mattress, adjustable foundation, natural pillows, and environmentally friendly mattress protectors. You get to choose your comfort preferences and find the combination that is perfect for you. And you can easily adjust the comfortable feel of your sleep system over the years to accommodate your needs if they change.
The Reverie Dream Mattress
• Feel - Customizable from Extra Plush to Firm
• Conforms to Body
• Available Sizes - Queen, King, California King, Split King, Split California King
• Profile - 10.5 inches
• Comfort Layer - 2 inches of proprietary natural Reverie material
• Support Base - 8 inches of Reverie's patented Air Flow system, made primarily of proprietary natural Reverie material
• Cover Fabric - Bamboo top and micro-suede sides
• Removable Cover Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, and dust mite resistant
The Reverie Dream is an unquilted latex core mattress model released in 2011 that is manufactured by Reverie. The Reverie Dream is a 10.5-inch thick no-flip mattress that offers support features and comfort padding.
Have an update or correction to our information about Reverie Dream Sleep System? If so, please take a moment to
suggest an edit.