At a Glance
Insights from Gold Bond Premier
This 12" mattress contains firm foam to provide you with healthy back support, while promising long-lasting resiliency. Its construction is of the highest quality with all natural cotton, virgin wool, raw silk, and handmade innersprings. The "Smart Coil" inneract innerspring system guarantees anti-roll stability and full-body support. The optional boxspring increases stability and provides a strong base to increase the resiliency and the life of the mattress. A deep-quilted top panel offers an unmatched luxurious feel, as well as mattress breathability.
Model Features Florence Firm
- Support Core:
- Comfort Level:
- Special Characteristics:
- Addresses concerns with:
- Cover / Quilt:
- Cover / Ticking Details: Genuine Belgian Damask fabric; Deep-quilted top panel with silk & wool blend
- Comfort Layers:
- Other Comfort Details: 2" layers of firm foam; Heavy natural sisal insulator pad
- Edge Support:
- Edge Support Details: Double steel perimeter edge supports
- Core Support:
- Core Details: 850 open-end hinged coils with alternating right and left turns
- Other Support Details: Head-to-toe helical wire
- Foundation Details: 100-Coil heavy-gauge boxspring with zoned modular center and edge supports
- Foundation Name: True Coil boxspring
- Foundation Type: Box Spring
- Specific Foundation: Recommended
- Warranty Details: 15-year limited warranty
Reviews Florence Firm
Do you have a Gold Bond Sacro-Support Premier Florence Firm mattress?
Write a Review!
No reviews for the Florence Firm yet.
Share your experience. Write a review!
About this Model Florence Firm
- Gold Bond
- Gold Bond Premier
- Model Name:
- Florence Firm
Additional Information Florence Firm
The Florence Firm is spring core firm mattress model that is part of the Premier Series product line manufactured by Gold Bond. The Florence Firm is a 12-inch thick mattress that offers edge support, other support features and comfort padding.
Have an update or correction to our information about Gold Bond Sacro-Support Premier Florence Firm? If so, please take a moment to
suggest an edit.